2010年4月7日星期三

Happy tears and sad tears~ >>>i miss bigbear very much<<<.

8/4/2010 8:41a.m Last night, when you replied my message
I was really really happy
Until you said that theres a door that you're not brave enough to open... I cried... What door is that?...
I don't know only you know
How I wish I could read your mind
How I wish that I know what you are thinking... Before you sleep
You told me:'' bigbear still loves you...'' Once again... I cried... I really wish that I could see what you are thinking... I really miss my bigbear... You cant just ask littlebear to love other guys like that, you're the one that made me love you, you can't just ask littlebear to stop loving you the way you want it to be... Coz I really just can't fall for other guy... Everytime I got nothing to do
The memories of you keep flashing in my head... I really just can't let go of you... Im sorry...

没有评论:

发表评论